View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 03:05 PM   #94
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note
I came across the Kobo at a local Chapters store and loved the concept.

But I wondered if it would feel like "real" reading. So I decided to test it by reading ebooks on my iPhone 3G. Even with the small screen, I found I was enjoying the ebooks and the wide range of free ebooks made it easy to explore.

Now I read on my Galaxy Note.

My wife was highly resistant to ebook readers, but then her daughter gave her her old Kobo when she upgraded to the Kobo touch.

She says she still prefers print books, but I notice she is reading more on the Kobo than the print books. And it really helped when she recently fell and hurt her wrists because she could hold the Kobo easier than the heavier print books.
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote