View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 02:39 PM   #93
Laridae
Addict
Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Blackberry PlayBook, Nexus 4, ChromeBook
I heard about a friend using a Kobo reader a couple of years ago and wanted to try it, for the novelty factor. First I downloaded the free Kobo reader s/w onto my laptop and bought my first book there.

Last Christmas my family bought me my own eReader, and we're now up to 3 7-inch reader/tablets in our household. I like the convenience of downloading ebooks and then reading them on the tablet although we still read a lot of print books from the library since not all publishers make ebooks available to libraries as epubs (but that's another rant!)

Last edited by Laridae; 09-26-2012 at 02:42 PM.
Laridae is offline   Reply With Quote