View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 12:23 PM   #75
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 4S
I tried the Adonit Jot Flip and it didn't work for me. Things might have been different if I hadn't been using the Bamboo for months, then I might have adapted better to the Jot. I don't like the sound it makes when hitting the screen (especially with stories in read on the web of scratched screens). I don't like that if the little disk at the end is not exactly aligned with the screen's surface, it just doesn't write. The only advantage it has over other pens is that it is more precise, but for writing it's not that great since it often misses the t's bars and other small bits, which I then have to go back and add. I tried using it for a few days and then gave up.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote