Thread: Troubleshooting Kindle keyboard battery life?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 12:05 PM   #15
alansplace
Wizard
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle KB, Kindle PW 1 & 2, Kindle Fire 2nd Gen
Cool nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
If you're getting a significantly shorter battery life after 18 months, you should contact Kindle CS and report it. That's definitely a fault and, 12 month warranty or not, Amazon should replace it. A Lithium battery should last a LOT longer than 18 months.
I'd rather buy a new battery than send my Kindle in for them to replace it and lose the use of my Kindle for a week while they do for me what should be a user replacement operation and even with the stupid design of the product is simple enough to do even for the relatively non tinkering consumer.
alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote