View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 01:01 PM   #55
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by injapan View Post
I have installed the G-Whizz (Google) app and its does a reasonable job of giving me the old Google Maps back on my ipad (after sorting out what google things you want)
Its pretty good as you can access gmail (if you have it) and YouTube as well as Maps (google) but I don't think you can get street view (??)

.... PS
Thanks to the person on this thread that shared this idea first
That would be me. I am not sure what you mean by street view? I can see streets just fine. You can tap the upper right corner and use the layers to show what you want to see. You can even switch from mobile view to desktop view if you wish. The app Google Earth is also available still.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote