Thread: Troubleshooting Kindle keyboard battery life?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 12:50 PM   #12
alansplace
Wizard
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles 2, KB, PW 1, PW 2, Voyage, & Fire 2 -- iPad mini
Cool Kindle Keyboard Battery Replacement Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by iansoady View Post
Some great stuff - many thanks. I will consider buying a battery and have looked on youtube - the process looks very straightforward although I will be a little disappointed if I've only had 18 months or so out of it.

I take the point about indexing - in fact the kindle had gone really slow as I'd been messing about with collections etc. I've now removed all books (around 700(!)) and collections and reinstalled them.

Watch & wait for the moment I think.
18 months for me too, here's what I used:

Click on the above image, it's a link.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote