View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 11:05 AM   #20
supermighty
Zealot
supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.supermighty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 10, Note 4, Tab Pro 8.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by techie6 View Post
The only think I don't like is that there is no camera.
I think this is a weakness even though I haven't really used the camera on my Nexus 7.

The problem I see with not having a camera is that these nooks can not become the center of people's digital world. If someone has a nook, they will still need a second device to do video chatting, or use an app that BN doesn't offer.

I only really use three gadgets, my phone, the Nexus 7 and my rooted nook simple touch. And I'm a gadget fiend. I can't imagine normal people carrying a nook HD and an iPad, why not just carry the iPad.

I think it's a delicate line for BN to walk. They want to create a unique reading experience, but at the same time they need to make a device that is easy for people to choose and use as the center of their digital world.
supermighty is offline   Reply With Quote