Thread: Troubleshooting Kindle keyboard battery life?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 08:58 AM   #7
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Sony PRS 350
Have you checked to see if there are any books stuck indexing (do a search of your items from the home page for non-existent term, like 'zzxyq' and it'll tell you if there any books not yet indexed). This is something that could cause the battery to drain a bit quicker than normal, and it's something that happens with me on occasion when I transfer books to my Kindle using Calibre (not sure why as when I delete the offending book and reload it's fine).
soulfuldog is online now   Reply With Quote