Thread: Troubleshooting Kindle keyboard battery life?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 08:57 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Onyx T68, N7,
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
However, since I've had mine from 8-Sep-2010, I've only charged it 26 times. I believe Lithium batteries only last for 500 full charges per the instruction manual for my NowBible Lithium battery.
Lithium batteries also lose capacity due to aging, and the aging effect completely dominates for a device like a Kindle. Your battery will "die of old age" (typically around the 5-7 year mark) long before the number of charge cycles enters into the picture.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote