View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 08:36 AM   #21349
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
That is just another thing on my list of things that you talk about that I have never seen here in America.
If you are talking about the disposable underwear, every major U.S. airport sells it in the traveler's goods shelves (as opposed to souvenir stuff shelves,) usually in 3-packs.

If you are talking about the empty tea bags, Amazon.com has 24 different brands of 'em! (Amazon also sells the disposable underwear in quite a few different styles!)

I've made another lemon/lime 'Ricky' without the sugar or the orange juice. It really, REALLY needs either or both...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote