The licence keys for this project expired on 19 November 2012, and so the attached applications will not run.
I tested Skype console application on Kindle Touch, and decided to develop very simple GUI on Kindle Touch.
- to give a list of contacts
- to make a voice calls to accounts and cell phones
- to send and receive mesages
- to send sms
The first screenshots of program:
How to start Skype:
1. Terminal, ssh :
- To run_skype_directly.sh script
2. Gui Launcher:
- It's better to run run_voice.sh script which uses crond application.
Advantage: It allows to work Skype in background mode during reading a books.
Disadvantage: crond loads the Skype during 1 minute.
Development key "keypair.pem" will expire on January 19, 2013
skype.zip - first based version
skype1.zip - added status of accounts , improved and fixed GUI.
skype2.zip - added background mode (
Hide Skype - to click on the Hide button in the Main Window
Show Skype - to run again run_voice.sh script from GUI Launcher )
skype3.zip - runs skype application by using crond command.
- maked a calls to Cell Phones.
- improved and fixed GUI.
skype4.zip - updates development keys