View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #1
JohnnyBook
Zealot
JohnnyBook for a long time would go to bed early.JohnnyBook for a long time would go to bed early.JohnnyBook for a long time would go to bed early.JohnnyBook for a long time would go to bed early.JohnnyBook for a long time would go to bed early.JohnnyBook for a long time would go to bed early.JohnnyBook for a long time would go to bed early.JohnnyBook for a long time would go to bed early.JohnnyBook for a long time would go to bed early.JohnnyBook for a long time would go to bed early.JohnnyBook for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: K3 WF/3G (dead screen) & K4NT
Oops. How to un-merge

So I am merging two book records together (Different formats of the same tittle)

Then... OOps, I realized that I miss-clicked and merged two different titles.

OK so I have two different titles in different formats (fortunately) Now I want to un-merge the two books back into separate records...

Can this be done in Calibre? I don't see a way off hand, other than to go into the files and do it manually. (copy 2nd format out of library and re-add the book to create a new record. Then delete the 2nd format in Calibre)

If I could copy a record, (make a duplicate) that would work, but as I said I don't see a way to do it.
JohnnyBook is offline   Reply With Quote