View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 08:22 PM   #357
klu529
klu529 began at the beginning.

Device: Literati
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
ADE Adobe Digital Edition
I cant Delete anything or any file or Formate. It wont except any new books. Old books wont open...locked out..

Error says Not Authrized to do.... ADE does reconise the litirati so I know thats not the problem. O Also says files crupt. I cant find any thing on th einternet to fix it either. Son say toss it but I hate to... Maybe some one with another litariti can use their working reader to transfer files? Looks great battery still works after 8 hrs LOL FREE if the person pays COD for postage LOL Not Techy!
Are you trying to delete the files from within ADE? Try deleting from the regular file explorer window. It really does sound like your sqlite file just got corrupted.

Last resort is to reinstall the firmware. Download this file. http://download.kobobooks.com/firmwa...0/KoboRoot.tgz
Put it on the SD card. Turn the Literati off. Wait a few seconds. Hold down the q button on the Literati keyboard and turn it back on. You should see the message that it is installing software or something along those lines. It's been a while since I've done it so I forget the message. When done, you should have a clean device.
klu529 is offline   Reply With Quote