View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 12:47 PM   #269
Man Eating Duck
Addict
Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Kobo Aura, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
So in order to move the non dc check, the epub has to be unzipped and rezipped a second time, which isn't "ideal". But if it is the only way to make the function useful then so be it, will take a look sometime since other features/functions of this plugin seem to have stabilised.
Sorry to bother you with this again, the answer is probably obvious, but: I had a look at the source, and wonder why you can't update metadata right before unzipping/rezipping instead of afterwards? This allows the non-dc code to do its thing in peace. I tried it, and it does seem to work. There's probably a reason why it breaks something, I just can't spot it
Man Eating Duck is offline   Reply With Quote