View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 11:30 PM   #146
cromag
Surfing the alpha waves ~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Jetbook Mini, Netbook, and two Androids
Missed this thread until it was revived. I'm a dog person -- specifically, I enjoy spending time, walking and otherwise, with German shepherds. My wife is not a fan.

Before I had kids I had lizards -- various anoles in a terrarium. My wife was not a fan of lizards, either.

Now that the kids are off to college, I may talk to my wife about getting another tank for lizards. When she comes to, I may be able to bargain down to a German shepherd.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote