View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 07:18 PM   #3
RolandD
Fanatic
RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch is now my main eReader.
Five Guys, definitely. I just wish there was one closer than four hours away. Culver's is my favorite local burger. Only had In-N-Out once, but it was good enough rank up there. I'm not impressed with Fuddruckers or A&W, and I've never heard of Smashburger.

I'm gonna catch flack for this, but I like Jack-in-the-Box for a quick burger and White Castle every once in a while.
RolandD is offline   Reply With Quote