View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 09:43 AM   #42
rdjack21
Zealot
rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elocity A7, Nook STR, Galaxy Nexus
For me it was multiple reasons like many here.

1) Got tired of my house looking like a library
2) Baen Books and a laptop
3) O'Reilly Safari books - Online Tech books.

But what pushed me over the edge and made me finally break down and get a reader was all the Indy books. I have to say that Indy books have revitalized midlist authors and I'm loving it. Now days it is rare for me to purchase a book from the big 6 much less from some of the smaller publishers. I set my price threshold to what Baen charges for a ebook ($6) which I think is a reasonable amount. Anything over that and well it better be outstanding and from someone I have read before.
rdjack21 is offline   Reply With Quote