View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 09:37 AM   #60
Martina Schein
eBook-Reader-Fan
Martina Schein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Martina Schein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Martina Schein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Martina Schein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Martina Schein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Martina Schein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Martina Schein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Martina Schein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Martina Schein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Martina Schein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Martina Schein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hello software engineers,

I am so excited about this new beta version that I have now posted an article equal in my small private blog about it.

martina-schein.net/blog/sigil-epub-editor-weitere-beta-version-0-5-905-mit-fehlerbereinigung-und-neuen-features/8603/

Anyone interested can get the article that is written in the German language, to translate into English. On second place in the sidebar of my blog I have installed the Google Translator.

It is not the first article about Sigil in my blog - I'm doing here in Germany »diligently« advertisement for this great program.

Greetings
Martina