View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 08:39 AM   #10
NickyWithNook
Fanatic
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GlowLight, Kindle PW2, iPad 3, Nook Tablet & Color, Rooted STR
My kids use my and their dad's iPads all the time and we've had no problems. The older one (10) has her own Nook Tablet with a N2A card and has had no problems. I have no problems with kids using tablets.

I think Apple is better than Android, but of course iPads are more expensive. I don't know that larger is necessarily better for games though. Everything is just smaller and it doesn't seem to bother my kids. They prefer the iPads but I think it's due to what games are available, not size. My daughter does a LOT of reading on the Nook Tablet, though, both when using it as a Nook, and on the Kindle app when using it as an Android tablet.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote