View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 05:51 AM   #2
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
I must admit to having totally side-stepped the tablet revolution. As such, I would like some information about their specs and features in general.

1) CPU. What CPU's are slow, mid-range and fast?
Really depends on your needs.
Quote:
2) Memory. How much is enough these days?
Quote:
3) Storage. How much is enough? Is it important to get expansion card slot and is that standard these days?
Quote:
4) OS. I guess it's Android vs Mac.
Really depends on your needs. And no, Mac has as such nothing to do with iOS. And Windows Mobile is also a major player, and others.
Quote:
Presumably Android is cheaper and offers more software options?
Android is an OS, and free. iOS only comes with Apple devices. And iOS has muuuuch more software available than Android, but the question is how many variations of fart apps you need.
Quote:
5) Internet. How do these devices connect to the internet. Do they all come with built-in wifi cards one cannot to a network with?
They use Wifi, Bluetooth, NFC or GSM/CDMA depending on the situation. I don't know what you mean with "built-in wifi cards one cannot to a network with?" ?.

I think you should rather tell us what your needs are, so we can help, because you don't seem to know much about these kinds of things..
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote