View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 06:41 AM   #30
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ubuntu Linux, Cybook Opus, Motorola Xoom with Mantano Premium
Bookcases were filling up. Had double rows and bought extra shelves. Thought about buying more bookcases. Also I had some pd books on my computer. Then at work I was assigned a job to make PDFs of some documents and make them available for download. Started with a Bookeen Opus and found out that PDFs were not very pleasant. So I went for ePubs as well. Got hooked. An Android tablet later I have more ebooks than paper books.

The only thing that I miss is my trips to London to buy books. I still go, but it's not the same. Used to have an empty suitcase with me...

Last edited by Adoby; 09-24-2012 at 06:44 AM.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote