View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 02:50 AM   #23
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
After getting rid of half of our library of books for a long distance move to a smaller home, the moving vans arrived with more books than the new home had room to place. It was hard to have to get rid of even more, but there was just not room in the new home for a separate library room again (I seriously considering getting rid of the piano and other instruments - instead of the books).

My son was on a plane trip, sitting next to someone using a Sony 505, and, after talking with her and seeing her device, he bought me one for Christmas 2008. Since then, I picked up a Kindle Keyboard and he gifted me with a Kindle Fire. I am so in love with being able to read most anything, at anytime, anywhere, that I am slowly getting rid of my dead tree books.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote