View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 12:27 AM   #19
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, Nexus 7
Good thread idea.

I wanted to be able to carry many books with me at one time. I also end up reading a lot of thick books and my Sony is so much easier to hold, there's really no comparison. I also wanted the free public domain books.

Having an ebook reader has saved me so much money. I get ebooks and pbooks from the library, I get public domain books, and because of those two things I haven't paid for a book in over a year. (Could have been longer but I wasn't totally assimilated yet.)
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote