View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 06:17 PM   #25
DustyDisks
Want sum bacon?
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I usually lock it before cleaning but you can see fingerprints when it's active specially if the lights are out and it feels yucky because of the oil film it leaves.
Funny, it is the reverse for me. With the lights out I can not see anything on the screen, except what I am viewing. But in bright lights and depending on the lighting angle, then yes I can see the smudges.
DustyDisks is online now   Reply With Quote