View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 10:35 AM   #73
ScotiaBurrell
Banned
ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle & little green monster
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
I imagine that Apple will rush a fix, and I also imagine that like many of Apples's fixes, the first couple won't quite solve the problem. They need a way to roll back to the OS5 app, you know, the one from Google, the one that works.
I suspect they are in this for 'the long haul'.

You will probably have to use Waze or one of the other GPS mapping apps on the market until it gets to where you want it to be. Or until Google decides to release its own app into the market.

If Apple allows Waze, there's no reason to not allow Google Maps. Google just needs to build and release it.
ScotiaBurrell is offline   Reply With Quote