View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 08:53 AM   #12
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordblacknail View Post
I am concerned about using a touch screen on the KPW
For once I agree with JSWolf ().
Despite the title of the thread, the OP is specifically asking about the Kindle Paperwhite, so how good the screen on the Kindle Touch is regarding fingerprints isn't necessarily going to be true of the screen on the Paperwhite due to the fact the touch screen is different.

Common sense tells you that it won't be anywhere near as bad as a tablet with it's LCD screen, and while it's unlikely to be a whole lot worse than the Kindle Touch, there's no guarantee it'll be anywhere near as fingerprint free.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote