View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 11:02 PM   #12
hippy dave
Zealot
hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 4
the first model of macbook, which was available for 6 months in 2006, is core duo so doesn't support 64bit. very annoying by this point, and i'm too skint to upgrade, oh well

oh good point about the static libraries, hadn't crossed my mind so the binary i posted is actually useless to anyone else.

i followed the build instructions to use macports to get the dependencies, god knows how it decided what versions. macports choked on the actual build so i compiled it using x-code. i also don't know why it came out as i386 rather than i686. maybe i'll quit while i'm behind, at least for tonight

thanks for the tool, anyway!
hippy dave is offline   Reply With Quote