View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 10:10 PM   #353
Cheyenne
Cheyenne is generous with chocolateCheyenne is generous with chocolateCheyenne is generous with chocolateCheyenne is generous with chocolateCheyenne is generous with chocolateCheyenne is generous with chocolateCheyenne is generous with chocolateCheyenne is generous with chocolateCheyenne is generous with chocolateCheyenne is generous with chocolateCheyenne is generous with chocolate

Device: pc, literati
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Need

My son has not used his Literti in a few months. So I thought I put some ebooks on it for him.

There are old files on the Literit HD BUT they dont show until I install the SD Card. They are covers of ebooks. The SD Card is Brand New these books were Never on it. The Reader itself wont got back to Factory or Formate! I even tried to Delete them 1 by 1 & keeps saying I cant. When I try to open them says I need ADE to do it. ADE dont reconise them either.

Also the reader Wont reconise any New eBooks No matter how I try to load them either direct to HD thru ADE or thru SD Card.

Any help to fix this is appreciated!
What is ADE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
They wont Delete & the littrati wont format.
KoboReader.sqlite won't delete? or it will delete but doesn't affect the display after the db is rebuilt?

Are there any files in the .kobo\images folder?

Have you tried reloading the 60mb image file (linked a month ago) onto an SD card and booting up to restore everything?

Last edited by Cheyenne; 09-22-2012 at 10:15 PM.
Cheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote