View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 06:04 PM   #694
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2
@Kai771: That's... not pretty. At all. And will possibly blow up in fun & interesting ways at runtime.

You didn't answer my previous questions, (checking the full readelf output), but I'm assuming it's as simple as not having the correct *FLAGS in your env (I forgot to mention it explicitly, because I *always* have that stuff in my env) and one of the third party libs ended up using non tweaked CFLAGS, thus pulling stack-smashing/fortify/cxa_atexit stuff.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote