View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 03:03 AM   #21223
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Black, Kobo Aura HD

I'm waiting for my sister to finish her shower so I can wash my face. The problem is that it's her day off today so the shower can take a long time (I'm now waiting for over 15 minutes). Using cold water isn't a problem, water pressure only goes down a little bit, so I've brushed my teeth. However, using warm water will diminish the shower jet to a trickle, and I'm not planning to wash my face with cold water since it isn't exactly warm.

Maybe I'm just too nice and I should just use warm water; everybody else seems to use warm water when I'm taking a shower.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote