The new version - 1.2.5 of pbchess is available for testing!
A first commercial version of chess for Onyx.
See our testing page: http://forum.vlasovsoft.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=177
The main improvements are:
1. Game with time controls. There are several type of time controls: game time + bonus (for human and engines), move time (for engines), search depth (for engines); You can add your own time controls!
2. Puzzles statistics. The time and number of fails are collected for each solved puzzle. You can now see your statistics (total, average time, total, average fails, etc); you also can find the worst puzzle in the whole database, reset it and solve it again!
3. Various operations with moves / variants: delete moves before, delete moves after, promote variation, move variation (top, bottom, up, down), delete variation;
4. Show which turn to move and various other board settings;
5. A very comfortable layout system which allows to very quickly change visual components proportions (header, board, notation). You also can add your own layouts!
6. Engine vs engine playing mode!
7. Export current game to PGN format
8. Kindle Touch gestures improvement;
9. Pawn promotion dialog;
10. NAG initial support (show $1 as !, $2 as ?, ... etc);
11. Chess problems with multiple solutions;
12. Possibility to suspend/resume engines and to make moves instead of them.