View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 07:50 PM   #84
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
I am wondering if anyone has tried Minion Pro on their ereaders? It comes in both medium and semi-bold weight, I think one of those might work well. For those who like sans serif, Myriad Pro is very nice, I use it a lot for documentation in my job (but I personally don't like reading with a sans serif font).

I did try out Amasis Modified and I found it be a little bit blocky for my taste, too uniform in weight. I guess I like more traditional serif fonts.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote