View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 05:56 PM   #21287
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7
So that was rather interesting. I just spent the last 15-30 mins reading up on "gangnam style" which is apparently a Koren hip hop song with a really odd set of dance moves. Found a few interesting things...but other then the really odd dance...what is up with the "hey sexy lady" English phrase in the middle of it?

(Yea, I read the English translation of the lyrics, I know that Gangnam is an affluent town, and all that... actually decent lyrics to the song really)
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote