View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 02:18 PM   #2591
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by f-j-p View Post
Thanks a bunch! I also uninstalled all hacks now. Forgot one and it didn't work. Once I uninstalled everything, I could upgrade to 3.4.

Then I was able to re-install the jailbreak and the hacks. But one didn't work: keybru for the keyboard localization and time format hack. This seems to conflict with the new 3.4 version.
The keybru hack modifies the file system and had to be removed for the 3.4 upgrade CRC to pass.
I already asked Sir Alex in this earlier post if any update was planned.

Currently keybru v0.07 leaves greyed out the "update your kindle" setting because keybru OTA version is now lower than the 3.4 one.

If we are lucky, the .jars modified by keybru will be identical between 3.3 and 3.4 and it would only be necessary to repack using a fake OTA version greater than the 3.4 one. I just don't want to try my luck.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote