View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 02:44 PM   #10
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZImmortal View Post
Ohhh, right, so many meanings, which is why Wikipedia included that helpful disambiguation page to let me choose which Grand Wizard I wanted to find...
Yes, there are only 2 options on the disambiguation page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Wizard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZImmortal View Post
Anyways, if nobody else cares, then I won't either. Like I said, this was for the benefit of those who might be offended, and apparently nobody is.
Someone might also get offended by the gender-biased "wizard".
Someone might also get offended by the connotations of "addict".
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote