View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 12:28 PM   #14249
alansplace
Wizard
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle KB, Kindle PW 1 & 2, Kindle Fire 2nd Gen
Cool G. Norman Lippert

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Alan,

I don't see those James Potter books at Amazon or anything. I did see his web site. You have to buy them direct? Tell me more. I assume they are based on the Harry Potter stories? Are they considered fan fic? Are they licensed to use the HP universe?

BOb
They are considered FanFic, but were publically approved of by Ms. Rowling. They're free (there are 3 so far with a 4th releasing in the next few months) for downloading from the site you mentioned.
alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote