View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 11:42 AM   #199
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle 3, Sony PRS-505, iPad, Samsung Galaxy S II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Most Kindle Touch covers will fit the Paperwhite.
Yeah, but I don't have a Kindle Touch, and as I rather like those new magnetic covers for the Paperwhite, I'd rather not go through the whole importing and customs etc hassle for something very expensive (once you add in the shipping, VAT, etc, and the covers are expensive even without all that) that may or may not fit and won't be what I'd like to get, anyway...

Of course, it's my own fault for preferring the official Amazon covers for the Kindle - I am sure there are lots of other nice ones out there but pretty much all of them seem to go for the "little diagonal strips in the corners" approach, and that doesn't appeal to me at all.

But anyway, as I'll be reading it at home, at least unless I decide to take a trip abroad next summer, and the most it will travel is two metres from the bookshelf to my bed and back, I'm not too concerned about having to wait. I keep my K3 in its Amazon unlit cover folded back - I don't think I've actually closed the cover for a year if not more.
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote