View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 09:57 AM   #50
ScotiaBurrell
Banned
ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle & little green monster
The editor of the the verge is a big Android fan. Here is his iPhone 5 review.

Quote:
The iPhone 5 is unquestionably the best iPhone ever made, and for the mass market, it's the best smartphone, period.
Quote:
But there's also another segment of the market, of which I consider myself a part. That segment thinks that there's still a lot of work to be done in mobile devices; still a lot of innovation to come. And that's not innovation for the sake of innovation. I mean real innovation in the way we use our phones, in the flexibility of those operating systems, in how those devices become an extension of ourselves. For that segment, I think the iPhone 5 and iOS 6 fall short. There's a lot more work to be done, but right now Apple seems to be in a holding pattern, too comfortable or too scared to take real chances.

I'll be eagerly awaiting the moment that Apple joins the messy fray again. I have no doubt it will happen. But until then, thank goodness for competition.
http://www.theverge.com/2012/9/21/33...phone-5-review
ScotiaBurrell is offline   Reply With Quote