Thread: PRS-T1 Sudden DRM Issue
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 08:58 AM   #4
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
I really don't understand why people insist on using Calibre or (shudder) PC reader to load manage their books... a simple drag n drop is all you need then use the device to organize into collections( note I am not talking about loading 1000's of books at a time.. in THAT case Calibre would be my choice... I have 2000 plus books in 92 collections all done simply/easily without calibre/pc-reader I use Calibre for format conversion and PC reader for firmware updates quick book checking etc remember KISS
bla is offline   Reply With Quote