View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 09:13 AM   #12
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
On spellcheck next, the default Cntrl-Alt-S gets intercepted on my HP computer. I assigned F12 to it and it works fine. Might be useful to have a note in the dialog box to just press the key combination to enter it the dialog box. I tried unsuccessfully to type in F12, until I pressed the key.

In book view, the editor still leaves text marked, but not actually selected , after you do a cut and paste from elsewhere.

This is merely annoying.
Alt keys are a pain - will consider re-assigning to F4, and add a tooltip to the box.

Not sure what you mean by marked but not selected. For me if I paste the text is left unselected and my cursor just after it, which seems ok.