Thread: HD ScreenDim on HD
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 08:58 AM   #2
DustyDisks
Want sum bacon?
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
For a grin I used my laptop and bought it. But you are right it does not show when you use the kfhd to shop and download. Had to have it emailed to me so I can side load it.

Edit: Thought I had the app emailed to me. Just talked to amazon and because they say the program is incompatible with the fire hd, you can not see it if using the kindle fire hd.
So got credit for the app.

Email sent to test for you.

Last edited by DustyDisks; 09-21-2012 at 09:50 AM.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote