View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 07:32 AM   #11
mrmikel
Book Twiddler
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
On spellcheck next, the default Cntrl-Alt-S gets intercepted on my HP computer. I assigned F12 to it and it works fine. Might be useful to have a note in the dialog box to just press the key combination to enter it the dialog box. I tried unsuccessfully to type in F12, until I pressed the key.

In book view, the editor still leaves text marked, but not actually selected , after you do a cut and paste from elsewhere.

This is merely annoying.

Last edited by mrmikel; 09-21-2012 at 07:40 AM.