View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 06:31 AM   #1
Joy736
Addict
Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Kindle and Calibre

Hello to al the lovely people here,
I could realy use some advise.
I just received my very first Kindle. Because I used Sony before, I have a large collection of epubs. I will use my Sony on the side untill Amazon comes to the Netherlands and also has Dutch kindle-books from Dutch writers.
When I only had my Sony, I used Calibre to strip the DRM. Afterwards, I would remove the book from Calibre again and organised my de-drm-ed collection with good old Windows-explorer. I just drag and dropped the books into my Sony.
Anyways, I just put my entire collection in Calibre and converted everything into Mobi's. But what's next? Stripping the drm and converting formats is about everything I know of Calibre. I might want to organize my books with Calibre from now on though. But how does that work? Especially since every book will be in two formats. Can I sync my Kindle 4 2012 model with Calibre? What happens with the epubs when I do that?
I might have lots more questios, but let's just start with this. Please bare with me and thanks for the help
Joy736 is offline   Reply With Quote