View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 05:55 AM   #31
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
My main gripe with windows phone is that after using a nokia lumia 800 for a few months, a device that was much better hw spec wise than my old 3gs, I just didn't like the interface. Performance wise it was great, but UI wise I hated it.

Windows phone 8 looks like more of the same UI wise as does Windows 8 for the desktop, both of which I plan to avoid as long as I can.

Reviews appear to be quite mixed though. Some love the new UI, others detest it. Either way I think we're all stuck with it for the foreseeable future, at least those who have to use windows will be once win 7 support is dropped (which thankfully shouldn't be for some time)
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote