View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 05:53 AM   #30
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
Yes I did see that. But how is iOS and Android on tablets any different, really, than on a phone? Doesn't matter anyway, because Microsoft *is* aiming Windows 8 at the phone market and they already pretty much own the PC market.
iOS is the same, apart from minor differences, and I can't speak for Android as I've never used it on either kind of unit.

But even though iOS is the same, you use it quite differently, because you have four-finger shortcuts and just more screen estate, giving apps much more to work with.
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote