View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 11:02 PM   #9
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Um, you do realize that "Grand Wizard" can have many meanings, don't you??

If you choose to focus on one particular aspect of that phrase, thats your problem.

There is always someone who will be offended at something........

Don't roll your eyes at me, you haven't lived long enough!
Ohhh, right, so many meanings, which is why Wikipedia included that helpful disambiguation page to let me choose which Grand Wizard I wanted to find...

Anyways, if nobody else cares, then I won't either. Like I said, this was for the benefit of those who might be offended, and apparently nobody is.
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote