View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 10:41 PM   #8
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZImmortal View Post
Um, you do realize that the KKK advocates genocide, right? Anyways, like I said earlier, I'm not offended. However, I'm still sensitive to how others might feel who might be offended, which is why I brought this up.
Um, you do realize that "Grand Wizard" can have many meanings, don't you??

If you choose to focus on one particular aspect of that phrase, thats your problem.

There is always someone who will be offended at something........

Don't roll your eyes at me, you haven't lived long enough!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote