View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 06:56 PM   #684
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2
@Kai771: It's been a while since I checked, but last time I built kpdfview with my self-built tc (gcc 4.7/glibc 2.9), the only thing I had to make sure of, after tweaking the Makefiles a bit, was that stack-smashing protec/fortify was disabled, as usual with gcc >= 4.3 / glibc >= 2.8. (-fno-stack-protector in CFLAGS & -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE in CPPFLAGS. I might have needed to put everything in CFLAGS to make luajit's insane buildsystem happy). Oh, and -fno-use-cxa-atexit in CXXFLAGS, too (but that might just be my TC).

I'll check again on a recent checkout...

Last edited by NiLuJe; 09-20-2012 at 08:29 PM.
NiLuJe is online now   Reply With Quote