View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 04:46 PM   #181
DreamWriter
Wizard
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by zookeepr44 View Post
I updated my kindle keyboard with WiFi and 3G from 3.3 to 3.4 and now it doesn't work with 3G, has no voice and keeps locking up. Now what can I do? Anyone have any idea? Is there anyway to go back to 3.3 which worked flawlessly?
Have you tried restarting the Kindle by holding the power button to the right for 30+ seconds until it reboots (boy under the tree screen image)?
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote