View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 09:44 AM   #61
EltaninPub
Connoisseur
EltaninPub rocks like Gibraltar!EltaninPub rocks like Gibraltar!EltaninPub rocks like Gibraltar!EltaninPub rocks like Gibraltar!EltaninPub rocks like Gibraltar!EltaninPub rocks like Gibraltar!EltaninPub rocks like Gibraltar!EltaninPub rocks like Gibraltar!EltaninPub rocks like Gibraltar!EltaninPub rocks like Gibraltar!EltaninPub rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle 3G, Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by digiridan View Post

I had November 3, 2012 delivery estimate for for my leather cover, but it changed to October 9 - October 15, 2012 when I:
1. "changed shipping speed" from FREE Super Saver Shipping to Standard shipping and
2. selected FREE Super Saver Shipping again.

I like this so much better

Be careful playing with the shipping methods of your cover, especially if it's in the same order as the kindle itself. I changed the shipping method for my blue cover from 2-day to 1-day and the delivery date went from Oct 31 to Nov. 5! The shipping method for the kindle itself also went from 2-day to 1-day, even though they both had their own separate "change shipping method" button. Luckily the delivery date for the PW wi-fi w/SO didn't change - Oct. 2.

That day (a few days ago) when I placed another order for the cover, it still said Nov 5, so I cancelled that new order. But today I ordered it again and it says Oct. 29 (with 2-day shipping). But I'm not going to try and remove the cover from the order with the PW until I have the PW in my hands - I'm not taking any chances!
EltaninPub is offline   Reply With Quote